About me
Welcome to my travel blog!
I'll be sharing my travel pictures here a lot mainly as a personal memory, so I can keep all my favorite moments in one place. I'm a little nervous starting this, since English isn't my first language, so please forgive any grammar mistakes along the way!
I've been traveling since I was four years old, always with my family (anak emas). My first trip overseas was to Singapore in 2006 and honestly, I don't remember much from that trip at all.
So far, I've traveled to:
Asia: Singapore, China, South Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam, Brunei
Middle East: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait
Europe: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Norway, Russia
Balkans (Eastern Europe): Bosnia, North Macedonia, Türkiye, Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro,
Africa: Tunisia
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
I also live with SLE (lupus), but it hasn't stopped me from exploring the world. If anything, every trip means a little more to me because of it. I'll be sharing the stories and experiences behind each of these trips in future posts which starting soon with my latest journey to Russia.
Thank you for reading, and stay tuned for updates!
P.S. I'm from Malaysia, Keyel... nice to meet you all!

Comments
Post a Comment